Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04531 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,280TL (Taka 50,324) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)