Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04371 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,130TL (Taka 48,719) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)