Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 264% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,653TL (C$19,836) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (32 minutes ago)