Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,957TL (﷼ 27,851,710) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)