Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,217TL (﷼ 44,956,177) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (22 minutes ago)