Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,410TL (﷼ 23,658,286) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)