Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03451 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (₨96,424) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)