Cost of living comparison between Saratov, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04964 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,599TL (руб 72,510) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (40 minutes ago)