Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,357TL (руб 85,112) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)