Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06220 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,758TL (руб 44,343) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)