Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,272TL (5,353KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (32 minutes ago)