Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.802 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (1,351KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)