Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.119 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,922TL (3,181KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)