Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.376 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,164TL (1,332KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)