Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.724 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,775TL (3,430KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)