Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,347TL (2,683KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)