Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.543 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,705TL (3,586KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)