Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 TRY / STD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,606TL (22,141,301 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)