Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,796 prices entered by 950 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,736TL (R$ 3,128) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (32 minutes ago)