Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,091 prices entered by 1,169 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 172% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,729TL (R$ 35,230) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)