Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,921 prices entered by 1,007 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,046TL (R$ 3,358) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)