Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,535 prices entered by 1,064 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.112 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,211TL (R$ 3,788) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)