Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,680 prices entered by 962 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,078TL (R$ 3,499) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)