Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,381 prices entered by 1,041 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 163% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,559TL (R$ 28,059) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)