Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,562TL (R$ 26,138) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)