Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.435 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,958TL (R$ 8,332) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)