Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,323TL (R$ 2,787) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)