Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,437TL (R$ 27,110) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (44 minutes ago)