Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,104TL (R$ 2,775) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (20 minutes ago)