Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 186% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,154TL (R$ 6,088) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)