Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (R$ 2,920) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)