Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,720TL (R$ 3,343) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)