Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07773 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,864TL (RD$ 49,716) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (41 minutes ago)