Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07504 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,409TL (RD$ 45,424) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)