Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07477 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,818TL (RD$ 278,438) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)