Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12607 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,766TL (RD$ 172,651) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)