Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07629 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,652TL (RD$ 480,441) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)