Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,335TL (R$ 32,325) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)