Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,008TL (R$ 31,981) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (36 minutes ago)