Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07625 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,377TL (Php83,622) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)