Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18714 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,315TL (ARS $12,368) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)