Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14722 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,671TL (ARS $18,141) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)