Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20474 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,338TL (ARS $11,418) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)