Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21785 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,149TL (ARS $9,864) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)