Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.518 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,996TL (852 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)