Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,915TL (1,595 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)