Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,461TL (€9,560) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)