Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,812TL (€914) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)