Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,629TL (COL$2,243,343) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)