Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,325TL (COL$2,919,977) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)