Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00921 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,853TL (CH$961,669) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)