Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,366TL (CH$1,287,973) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (43 minutes ago)