Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,112 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,162TL (CH$1,255,061) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)