Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.994 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,852TL (€976) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)