Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.321 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,587TL (€2,949) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)