Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,399TL (€2,658) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)