Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35271 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,300TL (Bs 6,521) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)