Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36802 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,300TL (Bs 6,250) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (36 minutes ago)