Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,300TL (Bs 38,820,778) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)