Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22323 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 670TL (ARS $3,000) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)