Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21516 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 979TL (ARS $4,549) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.10 (about 1 hour ago)