Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15150 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,786TL (ARS $11,789) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)