Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17380 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,355TL (ARS $13,551) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)