Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23259 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 453TL (ARS $1,946) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)