Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,582TL (COL$2,128,828) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)