Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,619TL (COL$3,769,333) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)