Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,188TL (COL$3,672,919) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)