Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,164TL (COL$1,949,087) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)