Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,043TL (COL$4,074,741) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)