Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,155TL (R$ 6,685) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)