Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.250 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,253TL (R$ 2,602) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)