Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,566TL (R$ 5,616) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)