Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,021TL (R$ 2,529) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)