Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,908TL (R$ 5,052) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (43 minutes ago)