Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,154TL (R$ 2,820) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)