Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,769TL (€9,275) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (25 minutes ago)