Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,491TL ($b5,226) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)