Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,332TL ($b6,227) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (43 minutes ago)