Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,157TL ($b57,878) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)