Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.551 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 328% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 66,881TL ($18,837) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)