Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,093TL ($1,295) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)