Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 152% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,865TL (2,205 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)