Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.491 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,476TL (1,544 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)