Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 145% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,643TL (2,149 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)