Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 152% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,306TL (R$ 5,516) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)