Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,575TL ($1,157) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)