Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,666TL (RM7,192) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)