Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.846 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,044TL (RM7,142) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)