Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,286TL (RM3,413) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)