Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02528 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,423TL (451,872 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)