Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02130 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,385TL (487,635 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)