Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01507 TRY / YER
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 187% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,174TL (476,175 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)