Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01403 TRY / YER
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,803TL (770,166 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)