Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.066 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,483TL (€6,344) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)