Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL (€762) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)