Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.191 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,959TL (€4,444) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)