Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 177% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,016TL (€11,459) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)