Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.496 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,386TL ($968) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)