Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,547TL ($732) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)