Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17469 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,780TL (ARS $15,912) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (41 minutes ago)