Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19895 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,154TL (L 15,852) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)