Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15288 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,249TL (L 34,336) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)