Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15413 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,356TL (L 34,751) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)