Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15257 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,320TL (L 28,313) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)