Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14987 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,295TL (L 21,983) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (41 minutes ago)