Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19330 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 149% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,396TL (Mex$ 193,457) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (32 minutes ago)