Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23378 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,182TL (Mex$ 17,888) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)