Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18093 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,110TL (Mex$ 199,578) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)