Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19176 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 148% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,769TL (Mex$ 202,181) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)