Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16555 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,449TL (Mex$ 20,835) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (30 minutes ago)