Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23498 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,447TL (ARS $121,061) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)