Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22363 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,479TL (ARS $127,350) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (31 minutes ago)