Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20240 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (ARS $16,241) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)