Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20306 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 442TL (ARS $2,178) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)