Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18993 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,780TL (Mex$ 25,168) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (29 minutes ago)