Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19846 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,983TL (Mex$ 15,030) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Coro costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)