Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19010 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,967TL (Mex$ 31,389) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)