Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.050 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,990TL ($1,479) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)