Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10116 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,400TL (Php251,092) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)