Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07748 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,280TL (Php55,239) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)