Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07520 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,860TL (Php64,629) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (30 minutes ago)