Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21690 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 780TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 361TL (ARS $1,665) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)