Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23510 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 242TL (ARS $1,027) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)