Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22022 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,305TL (Mex$ 15,009) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)