Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20172 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,064TL (Mex$ 15,191) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)