Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20032 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,692TL (Mex$ 83,324) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (33 minutes ago)