Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00683 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,321TL (₡ 632,262) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)