Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00622 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 174% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,274TL (₡ 5,509,689) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)