Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 184% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,497TL (₡ 5,454,642) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (38 minutes ago)