Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00696 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 196% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,470TL (₡ 6,386,981) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (25 minutes ago)