Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,827TL (₡ 578,883) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (23 minutes ago)