Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 232% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,295TL (Php129,968) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)