Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08786 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,390TL (Php49,965) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)