Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07071 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 256% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,361TL (Php188,940) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)